Uppsala Safety, a supplier of superior instruments and companies for crypto AML, KYC, transaction monitoring, and regulatory compliance analytics, introduced the discharge of TOMS 2.0, the brand new model of its Menace Fame Database On-premise Administration System, which was released at the end of March 2021.
The product was initially created to deal with the elevated demand for on-premise options designed to fulfill the most recent and strictest regulatory necessities within the digital property area and thru its new added options it gives much more environment friendly and seamless outcomes.
Key options of TOMS 2.0 embrace up-to-date Menace Intelligence Information, flexibility in relation to its integration — it could possibly work with any group, its purposes, and companies through a RESTful API and naturally, as its title suggests, the on-premise attribute, because it permits dynamic on-line entry to the most recent collective Safety Intelligence knowledge hosted within the Threat Reputation Database (TRDB) with none energetic web connection on a company’s inside pc community.
Laws within the blockchain/decentralized ecosystem are steadily getting stricter and extra particular on a worldwide scale. Excessive-profile authorities companies, monetary establishments, and monetary software program purposes that must be compliant with the strictest regulatory frameworks are sometimes required to undertake on-premise options with the intention to improve knowledge privateness and safety. By utilizing a product equivalent to TOMS, worldwide clients of Uppsala Safety can’t solely get pleasure from entry to the most recent crowdsourced Menace Intelligence however can accomplish that in a protected and on-premise, compliant atmosphere.
The two.0 model of TOMS comes with a number of enhancements throughout totally different facets, as follows:
1. Show of the obtain progress bar;
2. The present TRDB model accessible can be seen on the TMS display (because the Datetime stamp);
3. There’ll solely be a single frontend: TMS (the frontend of RTS has been merged with that of TMS in order that the customers not must log in twice);
4. Auto sync settings are modified to a hh:mm format;
5. The auto-sync settings or handbook set off will verify for any lacking recordsdata and obtain, deploy to RTS and replace the dB robotically (the lacking recordsdata are checked between the final downloaded file and the most recent TRDB model accessible);
6. Native TRDB Housekeeping
- Full IOC and Replace IOC File can be saved for 14 days;
- The IOC File downloaded timestamp older than 14 days can be auto-deleted.